Staging Dimensions (WW Pty Ltd - ABN 74 664 020 845) and it entities which include Lighting Dimensions (Tekapa Pty Ltd - ABN 58 059 836 869) from here defined as the "Company", aims to protect the privacy of the personal information that we collect and hold while carrying out our activities.
The Company is also bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (the Principles) established under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Act) and the Company has developed a Privacy Statement as part of the Company's efforts to achieve its policy goal and to comply with its obligations under that legislation.
Personal information is any information or opinion that is capable of identifying a person.
The Company's Privacy Statement contains important information about:
• what types of personal information we might collect;
• how we aim to use personal information;
• when we will disclose personal information to others;
• how we manage and secure personal information;
• how you can access and seek to correct personal information that we hold about you; and
• how you may make a complaint if you think that we have breached the Principles.
Please note the Company's Privacy Statement does not form part of any contract (except to the extent that we expressly specify that it does).
From time to time, we may review and update our Privacy Statement – for example, to reflect changes to the law, technology or our companies. You should check the version of the Privacy Statement available on our website periodically to read about any updates.
Please feel free to review our Privacy Statement by clicking here.